Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 137

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking now)

  1. #71
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    The snow has nearly melted and I have been in a latin mood. On my jukebox lately is Flans, Xuxa, Pistoles and Coatl [img]cool.gif[/img]

    rogeR
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm hoping to lay my ears on some COATL too, one of these here days ROgER!
    [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #72
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    COATL for sure Gus I would love to get some
    Alma sounds like she has been very busy.

    Cheers C.W.

  3. #73
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Howdy CW!
    Yeah, it sounds like our wonderful friend Alma is one very busy young Rock Gal for sure!
    I just know I'm gonna be a huge fan of her music!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #74
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Well at times like this i need something to really get me up...
    And what really gets my blood pumping this days are:
    DONNA SUMMER WITH THE ALBUM BAD GIRLS
    This CD really got it all.
    Bad girls, Walk Away, Dim all the lights
    The wonderful ballads like On my Honor and There will always be a you and My baby understans the beats of Sunset People and Lucky get's me going.. This has to be one of the best albums ever recorded. I love every song on this album. And reminds me of my teenage days. Young love being young and wild and playing Hot Stuff in the disco... This has it all..... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I have an abundance of Greatest Hits collections but I don't have Donna Summers. I should because many of her hits were hard not to like even though I was an avid Anti-Disco duck back in her heyday!
    Of coarse I have her song ON THE RADIO (Theme from FOXES] on the soundtrack album, which I love, btw!

    Speaking of Greatest Hits collections, I have a stack of 'em here for my weekend listening!

    The Best Of The Guess Who
    The Very Best Of The Loving Spoonful
    The Worst Of Jefferson Airplane
    Mitch Ryder And The Detroit Wheels Greatest Hits
    The Best Of Tommy James And The Shondells
    &
    Best Of The Beatles....no wait....that's not The Beatles....it's Pete Best (of the Beatles before Ringo took over)
    I did listen to it once and once was enuff, believe me!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #76
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    SoN, don't remember which topic it's on now, but here's a link to the MSN Joan Jett photo site for your "project." The Mohegan show is on here as well as others. Happy Jettin'

    http://groups.msn.com/JoanJettPhotoSite/joan11605.msnw

  7. #77
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Unhappy

    OMG that is so beautiful Farmer.. Ahhh it just went straight trough my heart....
    I love you, you poet you [img]smile.gif[/img] ))))))))))

  8. #78
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was in borders picking up Bob Dylans book when I saw a classic that has escaped me for years...
    John Lennon's "Rick and Roll"....ah bliss.

  9. #79
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Gee, thanks Ronnie Blue-eyes, wish I'd written it, but it's the lyrics to John Denver's Sweet Surrender song. You bein' an outdoors kinda chick rocker and all. Thought you could use a pick-me-up. I could write some more stuff for ya if'n ya want. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ironically, they just played those Sunday morning on our "oldies" station here that plays songs from the 50's - early 70's. They do a national interview thing every Sunday morning on the Beatles tunes and those songs from the kinda bootleg were the ones they played. Good tunes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic